Grilled Pork Chops with Honey-Bourbon Glaze
- ½ Cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Basil
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 6 Center-Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Cherry Wood Chips For Smoking As Needed
To make the glaze, combine ingredients in a small nonreactive saucepan over medium heat, stirring until honey and mustard are well combined with other ingredients. Set aside to cool.
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Place Mo’s Smoke Pouch full of Cherry Wood Chips on the grill over the flame or hot coals on the cooking surface. If you don't have this option you can make a packet out of aluminum foil and punch a few holes in the top of it with a fork and place directly on the hot coals.
As soon as the pouch begins to smoke (3-4 minutes), reduce the heat to low directly under the pouch. Place the pork chops directly on the hot grilling surface, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes total, turning them three or four times while brushing on glaze at every turn, keeping the grill lid closed as much as possible so as to trap the smoke with the pork chops and to prevent oxygen from igniting the smoking wood. Cook to doneness that suits your taste buds.
- Wild Rice or Couscous
- Honey-Glazed Carrots
- Grilled Zucchini
- Pineapple Slice
- Sautéed Spinach, Onion and Mushrooms with a Touch of Greek Yogurt